What To Expect
Bring your gear and get ready for a different type of sports clinic. We’ll have instruction sessions that will teach ways to improve upon the fundamental and technical skills of the game, but unlike any other clinic, we’re going to talk to you about how to become a leader in everything you do—including soccer.
The focus of the day will be improving your skills and we put together some of the area’s best coaches to help us do that. We’ll work on everything from dribbling to tackling and everything in between. We’re going to show you ways to improve your game and provide you the tools to help win on and off the field! And during the rest sessions, you’ll learn about some of the United States Marine Corps’ 14 Leadership Traits.
Each player should be properly dressed in t-shirts, shorts, soccer cleats, and necessary shin protection.
Soccer Event Day Schedule
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: Check In
- 9:00 – 9:30 am: Stretching and Warm Up
- 9:30 – 10:15 am: Skills Session #1
- 10:15 – 10:30 am: Water Break/Marine Leadership #1
- 10:30 – 11:45 am: Skills Session #2
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #2
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 – 1:15 pm: Warm Up
- 1:15 – 1:45 pm: 3v3
- 1:45 – 2:15 pm: 4v4
- 2:15 – 2:30 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #3
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm: 7v7
- 3:30 – 3:45 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #4
- 3:45 – 4:00 pm: All-Star Game
- 4:15 – 4:30 pm: Closing Ceremonies/Awards
Built with expert engineering and quality materials, this soccer ball is built to go the distance and make the goal. Competition game ball, Hand-stitched composite cover provides: Multi-ply twisted polyester cord is the material of choice in stitching together a soccer ball, Hand sewn balls have tighter and stronger seams, Latex rubber bladder provides excellent play, Rotationally balanced butyl bladder provides excellent air retention, NFHS approved.
See more at spalding.com