What To Expect
Bring your gear and get ready for a different type of sports clinic. We’ll have instruction sessions that will teach ways to improve upon the fundamental and technical skills of the game, but unlike any other clinic, we’re going to talk to you about how to become a leader in everything you do—including basketball.
The focus of the day will be improving your skills and we put together some of the area’s best coaches to help us do that. We’ll work on everything from ball handling to defensive techniques and everything in between. We’re going to show you ways to improve your game and provide you the tools to help win on and off the court! And during the rest sessions, you’ll learn about some of the United States Marine Corps’ 14 Leadership Traits.
Each player should be properly dressed in t-shirts, shorts, and gym shoes.
Basketball Event Day Schedule
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: Check In
- 9:00 – 9:30 am: Stretching and Warm Up
- 9:30 – 10:15 am: Skills Session #1
- 10:15 – 10:30 am: Water Break/Marine Leadership #1
- 10:30 – 11:45 am: Skills Session #2
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #2
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 – 1:15 pm: Warm Up
- 1:15 – 2:00 pm: Team Skills Session
- 2:00 – 2:15 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #3
- 2:15 – 3:30 pm: 5 on 5
- 3:30 – 3:45 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #4
- 3:45 – 4:00 pm: All-Star Game
- 4:15 – 4:30 pm: Closing Ceremonies/Awards
Brand New Flagship Tournament Game Ball, Proprietary Cutting-Edge ZK Microfiber Composite Leather Cover for Exceptional Durability and Playability, Unique Symmetrical Panel Design for Great Precision and Consistent Play, Responsive Cushioned Carcass and, Deep Channel Design for Superior Control, Nylon Windings for Maximum Structural Integrity, Rotationally Balanced Butyl Bladder for Ultimate Air Retention.
See more at spalding.com