What To Expect
Bring your gear and get ready for a different type of sports clinic. We’ll have instruction sessions that will teach ways to improve upon the fundamental and technical skills of the game, but unlike any other clinic, we’re going to talk to you about how to become a leader in everything you do—including volleyball.
The focus of the day will be improving your skills and we put together some of the area’s best coaches to help us do that. We’ll work on everything from setting, digging, and blocking and everything in between. We’re going to show you ways to improve your game and provide you the tools to help win on and off the court! And during the rest sessions, you’ll learn about some of the United States Marine Corps’ 14 Leadership Traits.
Please bring volleyball shorts, court shoes, and knee pads.
Volleyball Event Day Schedule
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: Check In
- 9:00 – 9:30 am: Stretching and Warm Up
- 9:30 – 10:15 am: Skills Session #1
- 10:15 – 10:30 am: Water Break/Marine Leadership #1
- 10:30 – 11:45 am: Skills Session #2
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #2
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 – 1:15 pm: Warm Up
- 1:15 – 2:00 pm: Skills Session #3
- 2:00 – 2:15 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #3
- 2:15 – 3:00 pm: Skills Session #4
- 3:00 – 3:15 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #4
- 3:15 – 4:00 pm: 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and 4 on 4
- 4:15 – 4:30 pm: Closing Ceremonies/Awards
Expertly crafted to enhance your skill, the volleyball assists the team with every set and score. Select Japanese leather cover that provides a nice feel and softness, 2-Ply soft cloth lining for improved structural integrity, Floating butyl bladder to better hold air and provide resiliency, V-Seam construction provides smooth play and softer feel compared to traditional W-Seam construction.
See more at spalding.com