What To Expect
At Built to Lead Volleyball presented by The USMC Sports Leadership Academy, you will receive instruction from elite coaches in the sport. These coaches will put you through skill sessions that will bring out the very best and take your abilities to the next level.
In between these skill sessions, though, you will be challenged to become more than just a great volleyball player. You will be challenged and encouraged to become a great leader and become that teammate who everyone wants to play with, who everyone wants to give their all for. Through a partnership with the U.S. Marine Corps, you will receive leadership training from the men and women who best exemplify leadership. Become that elite player and teammate you always wanted to be.
- Serve Receive Passing
- Defensive Passing
PLEASE BRING: volleyball shorts, court shoes, and knee pads.
Volleyball Event Day Schedule
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: Check In
- 9:00 – 9:30 am: Stretching and Warm Up
- 9:30 – 10:15 am: Skills Session #1
- 10:15 – 10:30 am: Water Break/Marine Leadership #1
- 10:30 – 11:45 am: Skills Session #2
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #2
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 – 1:15 pm: Warm Up
- 1:15 – 2:00 pm: Skills Session #3
- 2:00 – 2:15 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #3
- 2:15 – 3:00 pm: Skills Session #4
- 3:00 – 3:15 pm: Water Break/Marine Leadership #4
- 3:15 – 4:00 pm: 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and 4 on 4
- 4:15 – 4:30 pm: Closing Ceremonies/Awards
Expertly crafted to enhance your skill, the volleyball assists the team with every set and score. Select Japanese leather cover that provides a nice feel and softness, 2-Ply soft cloth lining for improved structural integrity, Floating butyl bladder to better hold air and provide resiliency, V-Seam construction provides smooth play and softer feel compared to traditional W-Seam construction.
See more at spalding.com